here ALL those things are impossible! people just look at themselves wich is totally right for me until they start to compare to you, looking at you, just part of their selfish behaviour... nobody worths it! i'm lost in an ocean of losers!
Thursday, February 12, 2009
i think I have stood it enough! I need to go to the states inmediately! I need to live again , be free from my family and my school, those who ae still pushing me down and retaining me here in this collapsed spain. this antique, this continent that has been looking at itself too much time. I need to feel nobody in the city, I need to feel unregarded, nothing, just someone else it's no worth it to look! part of a movement! part of the dancing pool in an unknow crappy club at LES or williamsburg. I need to steal things from prada or saks and feel something inside telling me thats completely right! run! buy! fuck! just life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment